Myth 1: We Can Save You Money!
Every sales rep promises it. Few Deliver it. John Ruskin said: “There is scarcely anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse, and sell a little more cheaply. The person who buys on price alone is this man’s lawful prey.” Are the products and service really the same? Isn’t saving money really about controlling costs over time? We help you manage your costs.
Myth 2: Price Equals the Cost
Always compare the total weekly cost on the bill, not the unit price. There are many creative ways for linen companies to bill you. Don’t be fooled. Be sure to check the total weekly cost.
Myth 3: Can Do Promises Mean Can Do!
Whatever you want, they say they can do it. Too often, the words are just empty promises. We take a different approach. That is because our promises are backed by the most sophisticated linen management systems in the industry – Smart Linen Solutions.
Myth 4: No Need To Be Accredited
HLAC accreditation and Hygienically Clean certification are key elements in your laundry compliance requirements. They ensure your laundry provider is processing your medical textiles to the highest standards, providing you with the best possible outcomes. The annual cost to receive both is less than $6,000. Why would a laundry not become accredited and certified if they meet the standards.
Myth 5: We Do What MediCleanse Does
- Do they press all their lab coats?
- Do they invest in high quality textiles?
- Do they individually inspect each piece because everything does not always come out in the wash?
- Do they have emergency service? 24/7?
- Do they provide cost control reports and audits?
- Do they help manage your inventory?
- Do they put a smart chip in every garment so they right garment gets to the right person?
- Do they offer the newest most stylish garments?
Myth 6: We Deliver!
In many cases that’s all they do. MediCleanse has trained certified Route Managers who do more than just deliver. Their job is to make your life easier. They can answer your questions and fix most problems on the spot.